Friday, April 24, 2009

Scribble Day..

Whoa.. what hell of a day. Although I always thought final year would be fun, but never expected it to be of such a great magnitude.. man-o-man.. It was one of the most awesome day's of my life

But today it all ends, :( It was also the last working day of my college.. No more classes, no more back bench gup-shup, no more hollywood-bollywood.. , no class bunks, No more discussions etc. while writing this I am getting senti-, and memories of the past four years are rushing me..

I Can't express the feelings in words, but just marking this day on blog so that I can remember it for lifetime.. Thanks NSIT, espescially IT :) :) for the wonderful four years I lived with you all.. Thanks to everyone, for the love and care you gave to me..

With love
Anubhav
chhupa-rustam :P

No comments: